With the release of the new range of Boo Bear Lupin Heat/cold packs (rrp $35) this season I am offering a giveaway. Just by entering you are in the draw to win one of these gorgeous bears. Your child (or even yourself for that matter) can cuddle up to one of these when they have a tummy ache, or have a little boo boo or just want to keep warm on those cold wintery nights.
What are these Boo Bears I hear you say, well let me let you in on a little secret. Boo Bears contain Australian Lupin seeds that are by far more superior than traditional wheat. They:
- Retain their heat and cold much longer than wheat.
- 30% lighter
- Are less allergenic alternative
- More resistant to moisture which means you can actually sponge down the bear without fear of the beans swelling
There is nothing like this on the handmade market, making them unique and special. They are well made with double stitching for durability and quality cottons and corduroy used to make them. This product should only be given to children 36mths and over and always check that the bear is not over heated before given to a child.
*Please do not use if allergic to peanuts
So what do you have to do to win one of these cuties?
- Firstly you need to visit my Facebook page and go to Boo Bear giveaway album.
- Find a Bear that you love the most and ‘like it’.
- Come back to my blog and then comment below saying which bear you ‘liked’ and you could win that very one.
- The competition will run until 6pm WST Sunday 6th March. The winner will be drawn randomly and will be notified by email at 6.15pm. The winners comment must match their ‘like’ in the photo album.
- Competition open to people with an Australian Residential Address.
- If you miss out, not to worry. At 6.30pm I will then open the bears up for sale for my first ‘Market Night’. There are couple of each available and all you have to do is write ‘SOLD’ underneath the picture in the album and send me an email to email@example.com. From there I will send you my banking details. The Bears can be shipped worldwide with postage costs dependent on location. Postage within Australia is $6.
These are too cute to pass up and make excellent gifts.